We are here for your safe holiday in Crete
COVID-19 has changed all our lives and it will change our holidays.
Anissa Beach is open from 01.07.2020 to 28.11.2020.
Greece has lifted the quarantine requirement on entry from 15.06. 2020. Upon arrival, only random tests for COVID-19 will be carried out at the airports.
All travelers must fill the online “Passenger Locator Form” (on the platform of the Greek government https://travel.gov.gr/#/) until the day before your journey. As address please indicate:
ZIP / Postal Code: 70014
Hotel name (if any) Anissa Beach & Village
We undertake all measures prescribed by the Greek government (Government Gazette 2084/30.05.2020) and our plan of action also includes further measures for the safety of our guest. The services we offer are only minimally affected (only opening the indoor pool is prohibited) and there will only be changes regarding implementation.
Since 07.11.20 the whole country of Greece is in lockdown to stop the 2. Corona wave. Shops, museums, excavations, restaurants and cafés remain closed. Our hotel will still be open as well as supermarkets and pharmacies.
It is only possible to leave the hotel for a walk or for jogging in the closer area of the hotel after sending an SMS to the public authorities or to fill in an official form. With both our reception will assist you. Leaving the prefecture of Heraklion is not allowed and you cannot travel to other prefectures (Chania, Rethymnon, Lassithi).
Guests have to wear masks in all areas of the hotel (inside and outside – except while sitting and eating at our restaurants or drinking at the bars) as well as outside of the hotel and to keep the necessary distance to others..
From 21:00 to 05:00 h you are not allowed to be outside the hotel due to curfew
Regarding the stay for in house clients and their departure we expect informations from the tour operators.
Our reception will assist our guests with all questions.
Please find below all measures in detail:
• COVID-19-Management Team:
Nikos P. Kontakis (General Manager)
Katerina Nikoloudaki (Assistant Manager)
Nikos Karakatsanis (Assistant Manager F&B)
Dr. Jorgos Kopidakis (Doctor)
Sylvia Michopoulos (Secretary to the Management)
• Co-operation with a doctor (office at the hotel)
• Training of all employees by public bodies (Hotel Chamber of Greece, Region of Crete, Greek National Health Service) in prevention and handling of COVID-19 cases
• Disinfection of the whole hotel (rooms and public areas) before the opening by an external specialist
• Certificate “Health First” by public bodies under the supervision and control of the Ministry of Tourism
• Certificate “Covid Shield” (TÜV Austria)
• Certificate “HACCP”
• Daily temperature measurement of all employees before start of shift
• Safety-equipment for all employees
• No gathering of more than 4 people (except for family members)
• Disinfection carpets in all entrance areas to disinfect the shoes
• Collection of customer data (name, nationality, arrival / departure date, address, telephone number, email address) for possible follow-up (taking into account data protection / GDPR)
• Reception equipped with “sneeze guards”
• Electronic check-in
• Disinfection of room keys and key cards
• UVC air filter for bacterial and viral disinfection of the area
• Marks for safety distance in all public areas
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of public areas
• Antiseptics in all public areas
• Disinfection of each room after departures by an external specialist (certificate and disinfection report)
• Check-out until 11:00 h, check-in from 15:00 h (to allow enough time for disinfection)
• Cleaning of the room, change of towels and bed linen only on request (daily possible)
• Antiseptics in all rooms
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Antiseptic at the restaurant entrances
• UVC air filter for bacterial and viral disinfection of the restaurants
• Buffets equipped with “sneeze guards”
• Buffet service by our employees
• Extended show cooking area – served by our employees
• Beverage service by our employees
• Maximum 6 guests sitting together at one table
• Distance between tables according to the law regarding safety
• Animation program in accordance to the law (distance, no team sports)
• All Mini-Club activities will take place outside, no use of Mini-Club-building
SWIMMING POOLS / BEACH
• Distance between the sets of 2 sunbeds and 1 umbrella at the swimming pool and at the beach according to the law regarding safety (except families)
• Disinfection of sunbeds after each use
• Indoor swimming pools must remain closed
Holidays will be different, but we will take care that they will be beautiful and safe!
In 2021 you can choose between 3 board types.
You have the option to book in all room categories
Ultra all inclusive
PREMIUM FAMILY ROOM
with Garden View
The new choice for our room categories:
The Premium Family Rooms with garden view
were completely renovated in 2020.
Experience a whole new holiday feeling
with modern design and functionality.
In 2021 haben Sie die Wahl zwischen 3 Verpflegungsarten.
Sie haben in allen Zimmerkategorien die Möglichkeit
zur Buchung von
Die neue Wahl bei unseren Zimmerkategorien:
Die Premium Familienzimmern mit Gartenblick
wurden in 2020 komplett renoviert.
Erleben Sie ein ganz neues Urlaubsgefühl
mit modernem Design und Funktionalität.