We are here for your safe holiday in Crete
COVID-19 has changed all our lives and it will change our holidays.
Anissa Beach is open since 01.07.2020.
Greece has lifted the quarantine requirement on entry from 15.06. 2020. Upon arrival, only random tests for COVID-19 will be carried out at the airports.
All travelers must fill the online “Passenger Locator Form” (on the platform of the Greek government https://travel.gov.gr/#/) until the day before your journey. As address please indicate:
ZIP / Postal Code: 70014
Hotel name (if any) Anissa Beach & Village
We undertake all measures prescribed by the Greek government (Government Gazette 2084/30.05.2020) and our plan of action also includes further measures for the safety of our guest. The services we offer are only minimally affected (only opening the indoor pool is prohibited) and there will only be changes regarding implementation.
From 01.09.2020, the Greek government decided to take further preventive measures for the Heraklion region, so that guests outside of the hotel have to wear masks everywhere in order to contain the spread of COVID-19. Due to a reduced amount of new cases from 14.09.2020 on the government will check every 3 days for a possible stop of this measure.
As specified by the Heraklion Hoteliers Association, hotel guests do not have to wear a mask outside on the hotel premises, such as at the pool, at the bars, on hotel beaches and their use is only recommended in public areas. The use of the mask mainly affects indoor and outdoor public areas (streets, services, etc.) outside the hotel.
Please find below all measures in detail:
• COVID-19-Management Team:
Nikos P. Kontakis (General Manager)
Katerina Nikoloudaki (Assistant Manager)
Nikos Karakatsanis (Assistant Manager F&B)
Dr. Jorgos Kopidakis (Doctor)
Sylvia Michopoulos (Secretary to the Management)
• Co-operation with a doctor (office at the hotel)
• Training of all employees by public bodies (Hotel Chamber of Greece, Region of Crete, Greek National Health Service) in prevention and handling of COVID-19 cases
• Disinfection of the whole hotel (rooms and public areas) before the opening by an external specialist
• Certificate “Health First” by public bodies under the supervision and control of the Ministry of Tourism
• Certificate “Covid Shield” (TÜV Austria)
• Certificate “HACCP”
• Daily temperature measurement of all employees before start of shift
• Safety-equipment for all employees
• No gathering of more than 4 people (except for family members)
• Disinfection carpets in all entrance areas to disinfect the shoes
• Collection of customer data (name, nationality, arrival / departure date, address, telephone number, email address) for possible follow-up (taking into account data protection / GDPR)
• Reception equipped with “sneeze guards”
• Electronic check-in
• Disinfection of room keys and key cards
• UVC air filter for bacterial and viral disinfection of the area
• Marks for safety distance in all public areas
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of public areas
• Antiseptics in all public areas
• Disinfection of each room after departures by an external specialist (certificate and disinfection report)
• Check-out until 11:00 h, check-in from 15:00 h (to allow enough time for disinfection)
• Cleaning of the room, change of towels and bed linen only on request (daily possible)
• Antiseptics in all rooms
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Antiseptic at the restaurant entrances
• UVC air filter for bacterial and viral disinfection of the restaurants
• Buffets equipped with “sneeze guards”
• Buffet service by our employees
• Extended show cooking area – served by our employees
• Beverage service by our employees
• Distance between tables according to the law regarding safety
• Animation program in accordance to the law (distance, no team sports)
• All Mini-Club activities will take place outside, no use of Mini-Club-building
SWIMMING POOLS / BEACH
• Distance between the sets of 2 sunbeds and 1 umbrella at the swimming pool and at the beach according to the law regarding safety (except families)
• Disinfection of sunbeds after each use
• Indoor swimming pools must remain closed
Holidays will be different, but we will take care that they will be beautiful and safe!